- Candidates should know how to accurately take and convey field measurements, read shop drawings and have the ability to translate these throughout the installation process. Candidates will be leading a team of 2-3 installers/glaziers.
- Candidates must be flexible and have the availability to work nights and weekends. Must be able to lift heavy glass, ~50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver license and a clean driving record as a condition of employment. Candidates must be able to pass a drug/alcohol test and a criminal background check.
- It is required for candidates to have a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience with curtain walls, store front, heavy glass shower enclosures, glass/mirror cutting experience and interior/exterior glass replacement. Experience with glass handrails are a plus.
- To be considered for this role, an applicant must have a working knowledge of basic math (arithmetic), be a team player, be energetic, and eager to learn. As a requirement of the position, applicants must have a valid driver license and have a clean driving record. As a condition of employment candidates must pass a drug/alcohol test and a criminal background check. As part of the training, new hires will attend a week- long training class where they will gain the knowledge needed to start them down a safe and fulfilling career as a professional Glazier. If you have past experience in construction it is a plus.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick / Vacation Time
- Medical Benefits
- Bonus Plan
- Get to hang out with super awesome office dog Pepper
Please contact Michelle to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearvue Glass is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer